25/11/2013

Mono Overload
























 




















 




  


















































































Turtleneck overload too I guess. I could have filtered these down better, but I didn't. First post in more than a month since I started working at J.Crew. It has taken over my life somewhat, but it's all good. I'll make a little more effort on the next post I promise...

Images via Michael Carson, Fashion Gone Rogue, 80s-90s-Supermodels, tfs, rose-reality, Eliot Lee Hazel, Tommy Ton, Artogether, Caaesura, Couturesque, Crewcuts, DirtyLittleStyleWhore, Glass magazine, Gravure magazine, IIAAF, Jeff Hahn, Le Fashion Image, MiucciasMuse, Models.com, Russh, StarCadetGrey, Style.com, TheSwinginSixties, ThreeDeadKings, Valiuminated, Viva models, UK Vogue, Vogue Paris, W, Wolfcub & Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...