13/09/2011

I'd Never Dreamed of This






Follow Where Fashion Meets Fantasy

























































I could listen to Juanita Stein's voice forever. If I had her voice I would be one of those really, really annoying people that walks around singing at the top of their voice all the time just for the sake of it. Even Beyonce would annoy me doing that, but with a voice like this...
I can't believe how long ago it was I saw them and they still don't seem to have really taken off. Are you all deaf? Hmm.
Girl crush rant over.

Images via FashionGoneRogue, StuddedHearts, PrettyCityLife, WeHeartIt, AmericanApparel, TheNiftyFifties & Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. I love all these images, especially the 2 girls in he bathroom :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabrina!i forgat about that movie,it was so sweet!

    and rosie OMG what a godess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images!
    Thanks for visiting! Your blog is lovely!
    Bryony Rose - what an amazing name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great images

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos and inspirations!!

    www.saymejustine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...