08/09/2011

Go Somewhere






Follow Where Fashion Meets Fantasy
















































But I don't just want to go somewhere. I want to go everywhere.

My list is ridiculous. I think next year I have to tick Venice and California off at the very least. They're the two 'top' places I have to go (and that I haven't already visited) then I guess I'll gradually tick off the rest during the good old holiday allowance you get from a grown-up job. Balancing the search for a dream job with a need to visit so many places still - and having no money to do so - is getting major frustrating, especially when the former doesn't seem to be coming to anything. Meh.

via fashiongonerogue, explore-the-earth, fromeuropewithlove, tropical-ocean, theniftyfifies, weheartit & tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...