26/07/2011

Ray-Ban Cat Eye-Frames - Be Mine

It's not that I've only just realised there is a trend for Cat eye sunglasses - Alexander Wang and Miuccia Prada, we thank you - but I got an urge to try some recently, and once I found out Ray-Ban make them now too, I was straight to Selfridges to try a pair on.
Anyone that's been shopping for sunnies with me will know that it's rare for me to be satisfied with how they fit. It took me a couple of years to accept that I could never rock aviators like Mila can. I even bought a pair of Wayfarers that I'm not entirely convinced actually look great on me. But these...
... they were a dream. Costing £110 & £150 respectively @ Net-a-Porter, I'm gonna have to hope people are generous for my upcoming birthday, and that my patience will last until I could at least seek them out in Duty Free at the airport en route to Vegas.
I have been seeking out a pair of high street copies for a couple of weeks since my meeting with the babies above, but alas I have been failed. Diamante details, dodgy colours or just all out dodgy shapes mean I'm sticking with my Wayfarers for now.

1 comment:

  1. As a matter of fact, ray ban uk sale is still number one when it comes to designer sunglasses. They are very popular amongst many of today's celebrities and film stars.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...