01/12/2010

Justin Wu and Tommy Ton - VS Angels Just Wanna Have Fun!

I love this!
I also was blissfully unaware that Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou styled the show. I watched a clip a few weeks back of the casting for the show, and thought to myself... 'Hmm, one of those ladies on the panel looks a lot like Sophia...' and then carried on thinking nothing of it.
Anyway, as if being Harper's UK's Fashion Director and ed of 10 Mag wasn't enough, she's now also styled a VS fashion show - serious career envy, but very inspiring.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! What a great idea. I love it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning !!!

    Kisses
    minnja
    xoxo

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog !
    i really like it :)
    i would be so happy if you woul check out my blog , write a comment or follow me if you want :)
    http://valliantwonder.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...