26/02/2010

I Wish

Anja Rubik hadn't cut off her beautiful long hair and gotten too skinny, and that the weather would start looking like this.
I think I'm in the wrong country, even summer's best days don't looks this good...

I first saw this shoot years ago and have seen a couple of snaps here and there since then, but when I saw the whole collection posted on Fashion Gone Rogue I couldn't just stick with reposting one or two, I had to throw the whole lot on here.
Dreaming of warmer climates, always.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with the part that she has gotten way too thin x
    haha I'm dreaming of a cooler climate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks better with shorter hair...not with th skinny however x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a shame she cut her hair. It's so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...