19/01/2010

Prada S/S '10 Campaign

Shot by Steven Meisel
Model - Rasa Zukauskaite


I am in love with this collection, as usual when it comes to Prada. I notice more things I adore each time I look through it, and now the campaign is out it's good to see it taken out off the runway and into a shoot.
The watery graphic prints on the silky fabrics in floaty, flirty shapes teamed with the perspex and crytals is just beautiful. I wish I could at least pull off the pigtails and orangey-red lipstick.

PS. Why had I never noticed how amazing the shoes are in this collection? Gimme!

(Images: FashionGoneRogue)

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the crossover dress and the amazing bags!

    www.diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their sunglasses have my heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...