24/09/2009

Lula magazine Issue Nine - A/W '09

This is one very long, visual post dedicated to the beautiful new issue of Lula.
I am in love with the 'Everybody Knows that Baby's Got New Clothes' editorial. I think the model is Cintia Dicker but she isn't credited in the magazine.
Stunning.
Leith Clark, you are amazing.
Enjoy!

I know these images have come up relatively small. I'm currently uploading them all into a photobucket album and as soon as they're done I'll put the link straight on here. There are 117 photos so it's not a quick process.
Please credit me with my blog URL if you intend to use any of the images as I took them all myself, it took a lot longer than I anticipated. I will get a scanner one day.
Thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting! What lovely images, and yes that it Cintia- she's my favoutie model and looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find Lula Magazine???? I soooooo wanna get hold of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selfridges on Oxford Street
    They had loads of issues left, all spread around in the WHSmith section when I was there this afternoon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaay too pretty ;)

    i heart a good magazine read

    sugar
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see all the pictures! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for these. I can't wait until you post the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes !! How amazing !! We posted the Spell short film with Topshop here: http://fashionableearth.org/blog/2009/10/20/spell/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...