16/05/2009

Harper's Bazaar's 'Tulips & Pansies: The Headdress Affair'

I came across some images on good old Facebook via the Harper's Bazaar fan page. I followed the link to their website to check out the whole collection. The photos are from a fashion show, held as a fundraiser 'for providing care for New York citizens living with AIDS/HIV'. Fashion designers lent their dresses, while master florists created the stunning headpeices. All I can say is I now want to pick thousands of flowers and start getting creative...
In the meantime, here are some of my favourites.
Beauuutiful :)
For more images/information click here!

3 comments:

  1. hi!

    i was the pink and green lilly pulitzer model (picture 3) and im happy to see you posted about the show! it was so much fun and the charity aspect of it made it even more exciting to be apart of. you can check out my blog for my backstage pictures!

    www.jakennamarise.blogspot.com

    thanks,
    jakenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. haha they look amazing, yet so... ridiculous! still, love it!

    xx, Geri
    http://lovegeri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture with the pink dress is my favorite, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...